Friday, July 08, 2011

In His Father's Golfsteps...



Let's see, how is it.....
 Skanderborg golfklub is situated in a pretty landscape close to Skanderborg lake with a fantastic view across the lake to the town of Skanderborg.

It was on an early spring day and some golfers had started the season. What was most entertaining was a little boy who was practising on the training area with his father. He noticed nothing else but being a golfer. He did well. 

first the ball.....
The traditional golfers looked very relaxed. I don't think they were out to win a contest or something.

No! the boy took it seriously. He'll be good!

then I'll have to hit it...........

oh! I hit the ball, how far did it go........

I'll try again, this is better than Play Station............

At Skanderborg Golfklub
All this heavy equipment needs some muscles....
I can wait as long as you want....
Business meeting perhaps?
the clubhouse


2 comments:

Teresa Evangeline said...

"This is better than playstation." :) Wouldn't it be nice if all children got outside more? He looks pretty focused on that game and seems to have his stance and swing down.

I've never golfed, but many in my family did several years ago. My father and mother both loved to golf and spent their winters in Arizona where they could play often.

Thyra said...

Hej, I never golfed either, but I had been at this golf course before. Those golf courses are often placed in beautiful landscapes and there is a "resting place" on top of a hill. I couldn't resist that sweet little boy.
I'm sure that golf is a good way of training.
Cheers
Grethe ´)