Thank you and hugs to Kittie Howard, for the
I'm supposed to pass the award on to five people (along with some questions). Please drop by Kittie Howard (link above image) and the five below. You will enjoy it.
A Taste of Italy
Sage to Meadow
The Potters House Penketh
Moments of Mine
Now, I'm supposed to answer some questions:
1. Who are your favorite authors and what is it that strikes you about their work?
2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, and were allowed to bring 3 items with you, what would they be?
Sun Lotion and pen and paper.
3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I was always a dreamer, but I'm 80 this year. Oh dear, where would I be in five years? Would you force me to answer?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I love my little country, but it's very cold in the winter season, so I would like to live in Spain or in the south of France from January till mid April. I want to live in Denmark in the summer and autumn season. Denmark is so beautiful in summer and autumn, and I want to live close to the sea.
5. Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?
I would prefer all three. Some books might be difficult to buy in the bookstore, but available as ebooks.
6. If you could be any character (male or female) from your book who would you pick? And why?
I'm writing my memoirs. So I would pick myself.
7. Where and/or how did you get your inspiration to write your novel?
I've wanted to do some writing since 1980, I had some turbulant years in my life in the 1980s. I've got a large bunch of manuscripts and a box with diaries to work with.
8. What were the best parts about writing this book?
Studying my notes! That was fun. `)
9. Do you manage to write every day? Do you ever suffer from writer’s block?
I do my writing by hand, so yes, a blank piece of paper might stop me, but usually not for long.
10. What do you do when you’re not writing? Any hobbies or party tricks? :)
On a usual day I tidy up and go shopping and when I came home I see if I have spent too much money! And then I might be in the mood to do some writing!